Every year on the 28th of May, National Burgers day is celebrated with great enthusiasm. Burgers have always got a constant place in our hearts and deserve a day to celebrate. National burgers day is celebrated to show our happiness towards yummy and humble burgers; the word ‘hamburger’ is from the city of ‘Hamburg,’ Germany.
History of National Burger Day
- In the 19th or early 20th century, hamburgers first appeared!
- In 1900 the USA was the first country where two slices of bread and a ground beef steak was made into a ‘HAMBURGER’ by Louis Lassen.
- Germany is famous for burgers!
- Argentina is the country that consumes the highest amount of beef and burgers. They consume 39.9 kilograms of beef per person!
- The world’s best burgers are got at Au Cheval, Chicago.
- India consumes the least amount of meat.
- The big mac is the iconic style of burgers and is the most sold burgers of all time.
- Burgers are suitable for all types of celebrations! It fills our stomach and the day!
- ‘Man who invented hamburgers was smart, but the one who made cheeseburger was genius’ by Oscar-winning actor Matthew McConaughey!
- There is none to hate burgers because burgers got their heart!
How to observe National Burger Day
- On this day, there are many offers on burgers! Go to your nearby restaurants and start tasting types of burgers.
- On May 28, go to your nearby store and get the needed materials to make burgers. The best burgers are not bought; they are made! Make your burgers with love.
- Give burgers to your loved ones, friends, family. Spread the love by sharing burgers!
- There are varieties of burgers all over the world, people restrict us not to eat a lot of burgers, but once you have fallen in love with burgers, you can never change!
- On May 28, host a burger contest with your neighborhood community members, cheer them p to make their burgers’ signature style.
- Look for a movie, pull up your friends or loved ones, grab a couch make or order burgers, and enjoy your day! The best combination of burgers is cool drinks, which make us peaceful and calm!
- Infuse your own style of burgers! Don’t wait for holidays to share your burgers.
- Post a picture with your signature style burger with #nationalburgerday!
Why it is important to celebrate National Burger Day
- Burgers are irreplaceable; they taste like no other dishes, burgers are different and mouth-watering.
- You don’t have to be a chef to make burgers because the well-known food brands have easily done our works.
- On this day, shops and shopping malls would sell tools that are used to make burgers; this is done to encourage people to celebrate National Burgers day.
- Make sure you make juicy patties to stuff in the burger buns with exotic sauce and cheese flavors.
- A good burger is an American film which is all about burgers; Brian Robbins directed it. Meat or veggie burgers are always lip-smacking, yum.
When is National Burger Day?