|1||National Read a book day||Sep 6th|
|2||National Beer Lovers Day||Sep 7th|
|3||National First Love Day||Sep 18th|
|4||National Video Games Day||Sep 12th|
|5||National Guacamole Day||Sep 16th|
|6||National Cheeseburger Day||Sep 18th|
|7||Wife Appreciation Day||Sep 19th|
|8||National Pepperoni Pizza Day||Sep 20th|
|9||National Singles Day||Sep 22nd|
|10||National Ice Cream Cone Day||Sep 22nd|
|11||National Comic Book Day||Sep 25th|
|12||National Daughters Day||Sep 25th|
|13||National Lobster Day||Sep 25th|
|14||Johnny Appleseed Day||Sep 26th|
|15||National Pancake Day||Sep 26th|
|16||National Drink Beer Day||Sep 28th|
|17||National Sons Day||Sep 28th|
Take a moment and acknowledge the magnificence of every national days 2023 celebrated, such as the ones mentioned above.
Monthly September National Holidays 2023
- National Suicide Prevention Month (US): Aiming to increase awareness about suicide prevention and mental health.
- National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month (US): Dedicated to raising awareness and support for pediatric cancer patients and families.
- National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month (US): Focused on raising awareness about substance abuse and celebrating successful recovery.
- National Preparedness Month (US): Recognized in September, emphasizing emergency preparedness for individuals and communities.
- World Alzheimer’s Month: A global campaign to raise awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and challenge associated stigma.
September National Weeks 2023
- National Suicide Prevention Week: Usually in the first or second week of September, focuses on raising awareness about suicide prevention and mental health.
- National Child Passenger Safety Week: Typically in the third week of September, dedicated to promoting child passenger safety in vehicles.
- National Arts in Education Week: Celebrated in the second week of September in the US, emphasizes the importance of arts education in schools.
- National Drive Electric Week: Held in the second week of September, promotes electric vehicles and sustainable transportation.
- National Singles Week: Sometimes in the third week of September, recognizes and celebrates single individuals.
- National Farm Safety and Health Week: Commonly in the third week of September, raises awareness about farm safety and health practices.
- National Rehabilitation Awareness Week: Often observed in the third week of September, highlights the importance of rehabilitation services and support.
- National Employ Older Workers Week: Generally in the fourth week of September, emphasizes the value and contributions of older workers.
- National Deaf Awareness Week: Celebrated in the last week of September, promotes awareness about the Deaf community and their achievements.
- Banned Books Week: Generally in the last week of September, advocates for the freedom to read and opposes censorship.