Last Updated on March 17, 2023
Every year on November 4, National candy day is celebrated. Candies are meant for all ages, and everybody loves candies. Candies are one of the sources of happiness for all of us. Candy is something that can instantly bring up joy to anyone’s face. Each country around the world is special for its kind of candy.
History of National Candy Day
- Candies were first invented in Ancient Egypt using honey and nuts.
- Candies were used for medicinal purposes; candies gives us instant energy and can soothe our sore throat.
- Sugar candies were first made in India in 250 AD. The sweet and amazing taste of sugar candies made many parts of the world cultivate sugarcanes due to their mouth-watering taste.
- Candies vary in shapes, sizes, colors, and tastes; each candy has a history for its invention.
- It is said that Denmark is known as the highest candy-consuming country! This is because Denmark has got the biggest sweet tooth for candies, and Switzerland for chocolates!
- When it’s Halloween season, it’s time to fill our baskets and tummy with candies.
- There is a high sale on candies at Valentine’s, Halloween, Christmas, and Easter seasons!
- Good and plenty is known to be the oldest candy (a brand from the USA)
- Cadburys has made the most expensive candy bar of all time! Which is worth $1,600. Isn’t that cool ??
- Earlier, people used candies to calm the digestive system!
How to Celebrate National Candy Day
Here are some best ways to enjoy and celebrate national candy day.
- Order your favorite candy:
Grab your favorite candy from your nearby store and start munching with your friends, family loved ones.
- Share with friends:
Enjoy the best candy with your friends on this amazing Candy day, and sharing is always spreading more love. If any of your friends or relatives are candy lovers, throw a surprise party.
- Watch a Candy-related movie:
Book a seat on your couch and watch the movie Charlie and the chocolate factory, which is all about candies and chocolates.
- Host a competition:
On this day, host a candy-making competition with your neighborhood community members, encourage them to make their signature-style candies and enjoy the best candies in town. Candies are best for every occasion and every time.
- Add beauty to your dessert:
Candies are the best toppings for any deserts! So grab your ice cream and top it with your favorite candies.
- DIY Style:
The sweetness of the candies makes every single bite delightful! The best way to celebrate candy day is to make your own candy style and send it to your relatives and friends. Don’t wait for a holiday to make candies, and every day is perfect for making candies.
Why Celebrating National Candy Day Is Important
We love to celebrate national candy day because of its sweet finger-licking taste. Candies bring our childhood memories and happy sweet days. Candy was a big part of childhood for everyone. It doesn’t depend on which mood you have to eat candies. When you eat candy, it calms down your mind and makes you feel relaxed. A little extra sugar treat is surely not going to hurt anyone.
When is National Candy Day?