No one in this world can ever say no to a cookie. Cookies are not only just meant for eating, these tiny beauties spread love. Nowadays, cookies have become the most loved sweet, all you need is to mix, bake and surprise your loved one
December 4th is celebrated as National Cookie Day. Almost half of America prefer yummy cookies and most folks prefer to bake their cookies. The American holiday is dedicated especially for the cookie lovers, this tasty dessert is preferred by many folks almost any time of the day.
History of National Cookie Day
The cookies were originally invented in the 7th century by Persians, it was the time when sugar become a common ingredient in the households. Due to the amazing taste, cookies continue to march across various countries and state. Cookies become a household snack in the early 15th century.
Historical Fact About The National Cookie Day.
- The first every cookie was baked in Persia and later it was spread throughout Europe.
- Around 17th-century colonial housewives produced their version of cookie by adding their own special inter.
- The most baked types of cookies were butter cookies. With time people experimented with additional flavours that include rose water, maple syrup, and chocolate.
- There are more than one thousand types of cooki recipes that can be found in various cookbooks.
- The National Cookie Day was created in the year 1987 by Blue Chip Cookie Company.
How To Celebrate National Cookie Day?
You must be wondering how to celebrate National Cookie Day, it is one of the most beautiful days to celebrate with family, friends and community folks. Simply choose any of your favourite cookie types and indulge it at any time of the day with your loved one.
Additionally, you can also try out some home baking, just do some kneading and pop them into the oven and gulp down the sinful beauties. You can share with someone you care and love, brighten someone’s day with the specially baked cookies.
Why you Must Celebrate National Cookie Day?
- Everyone loves cookies and has got a favourite
There won’t is anyone on the earth who does not eat a cookie, everyone’s got a favourite. Be it chocolate chip, butter rose, oatmeal, banana everyone enjoys a variety of cookies. Celebrate National Cookie Day with your favourite cookie type.
- They are irresistibility delicious
Do we need a reason to gulp down yummy cookies?? We all must have amazing memories of eating cookies baked by their mommies and granny. Cookies are the delicious treat that we all got as a child.
- Easy to prepare
Baking a cake is a tedious task, but a baking cookie is super easy. You can never get enough cookies, even after having a handful of cookies you always have a place for one more cookie.
Cookies are some delicious little treat which no one can refuse. All you need is to grab some flour, butter, sugar, the flavour of your choice and bake some sinful beauties. Celebrate National Cookie Day with your family and folks.
When is National Cookie Day?