Last Updated on November 14, 2023
Nutella is a wonder from Italy. It makes the bread topping for the bread. The chocolate is merged with nuts, and the taste of it melts the tongue. The amazing chocolate wonder is worth to be celebrated as millions of people around the world love it. The warm taste of this hazelnut spread gives joy. The world celebrates the day for Nutella on February 5th every year. Though hazelnut spread, Nutella goes with a snack or breakfast daily; National Nutella Day is a celebration to unite with friends and family and enjoy the tasty Nutella. Spread the word on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Website about the grand celebrations via photos on February 5.
History of National Nutella Day
An American food blogger created National Nutella Day called Sara in the year 2007. She was amazed by Nutella’s wonder when she was living in Italy and felt that the world should celebrate a day to taste the wonderful Nutella by having a get-together. Many American bloggers spread the word to Nutella fans on social media on February 5 holiday.
Historical Facts on National Nutella Day
- In 2015 the company called Ferrero makes Nutella did many creative things to promote National Nutella Day and ensure the day reaches the entire world. People love hazelnut cookies made with Nutella. Check out the recipe on the web to enjoy the celebrations on February 5.
- The story of Nutella fans is long, and the history of its creation is interesting. When the chocolate was scarce, the idea to chop and mix the hazelnuts, which were abundant, occurred, and the taste was awesome.
- The blend of chocolate and nuts was first in solid blocks, and then the creamy version was tried in 1951. It was modified further in the year 1963 to be sold all over Europe.
- In 1964 The amazing product got the name Nutella, and then it reached all over the world to melt the heart of the ones who tasted it.
- The idea to create Nutella Day occurred to Sara Rosso in the early 2000s, and she was one of the biggest fans. In the early 2000s, Nutella wasn’t popular in the united states, but later, folks started to love the Ferrero jar; their experience with jar Nutella was the best. In the year 2007, she sent a mail regarding the day’s creation to her fellow bloggers, and the day has been celebrated since then.
What should Fans do on National Nutella Day?
The best way to celebrate is by buying one of the best jars of Nutella to enjoy toast, sandwiches, or a cake with family and friends. Trying out an innovative Nutella recipe and enjoying it with family and friends will be more interesting. Check out the hazelnuts, cocoa, and Ferrero recipes and treat Nutella lovers. Invest in the best Ferrero and cocoa brands and share your recipes on the web with the fan of Nutella.
Why should we celebrate National Nutella Day?
The idea of this wonder occurred due to the need to sustain chocolate in hard times. The celebration remained the tough time faced by the chocolatiers in Italy during the 19th century. On celebrating National Nutella day, the food industries will be happy, and they deserve happiness as we can enjoy the amazing taste of our slice bread because of them.
Chocolate increases dopamine in our brains and makes us happy. Nuts will give us energy, which is a source of intelligence for our brains. Nutella is a blend of cocoa with nuts, and it is really an amazing dish that melts the mind and tongue.
When is Nutella Day?