Tequila’s lime and salt mix will give one a feel of being in heaven Tequila is a part of major holidays and is a companion for friends celebrating parties. Tequila deserves a day to be celebrated. The national Tequila day is observed on July 24th annually.
History of National Tequila Day
The city of Jalisco in Mexico is the place of birth of this iconic drink. The Mexican law states that Tequila could be called Tequila only if it is made in Jalisco. The blue agave plant’s juice is ferment, and the juice is extracted for making the Tequila. The Tequila turns out to be a wonderful alcoholic beverage. The indigenous Mexicans are Tequila lovers, but soon it spread to various cultures across the world. It got a wider reach than the National Tequila Day became a celebration in the United States and other Western world countries.
- The origin of National Tequila day couldn’t be researched much. It is just said that the celebrations of Tequila day could have begun in the late 1990s.
- Tequila has a long history that dates back to the 16th century. It is believed that in the year 1521, the Aztecs created fermented beverages from agave plants before the Spaniards arrived.
- The blue agave plants produce sugars such as fracture, which is much ideal for Tequila’s preparation.
- The official Mexican standards have set that Tequila’s alcoholic content must be within the range of 35% to 55%.
How to Observe National Tequila Day?
- Tequila deserves its celebration with a joyful group of friends. Margarita or Mamasita can be mixed up to celebrate the day with loads of fun.
- Enjoy an awesome dinner with a glass of Tequila in a place that offers the best one, and have fun with the best and the closest group of friends.
- The couples can enjoy a Romantic movie with a glass of Tequila on the special date dedicated to it and make it more special.
- There are some popular Tequila festivals like NorthwestTequila festival, South Florida Tequila festivals, the Texas Tequila and Margarita Festival, and a few more. The day can be enjoyed by making plans to attend such popular tequila festivals with loved ones.
Why Celebrating National Tequila Day is Important?
Every tradition deserves a celebration. Tequila has evolved as a popular alcoholic beverage over the centuries. The blue agave cultivators and those who extract the juice to make the wonderful Tequila must be celebrated. The tequila industry is so popular that even a few Hollywood celebrities have ventured into it. The National Tequila Day is a boon to those serving the best Tequila in the industry.
A glass of Tequila gives enormous joy, and it rejuvenated the soul. The joy of Tequila is in celebrating its taste with the most loved ones.
Cocktail parties are the vibrant ones. A party with a glass of Tequila will certainly be full of energy. The national Tequila day is set aside for the most vibrant parties on the earth.
When is National Tequila Day?