|National Read a book day
|National Beer Lovers Day
|National First Love Day
|National Video Games Day
|National Guacamole Day
|National Cheeseburger Day
|Wife Appreciation Day
|National Pepperoni Pizza Day
|National Singles Day
|National Ice Cream Cone Day
|National Comic Book Day
|National Daughters Day
|National Lobster Day
|Johnny Appleseed Day
|National Pancake Day
|National Drink Beer Day
|National Sons Day
Take a moment and acknowledge the magnificence of every national days 2024 celebrated, such as the ones mentioned above.
Monthly September National Holidays 2024
- National Suicide Prevention Month (US): Aiming to increase awareness about suicide prevention and mental health.
- National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month (US): Dedicated to raising awareness and support for pediatric cancer patients and families.
- National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month (US): Focused on raising awareness about substance abuse and celebrating successful recovery.
- National Preparedness Month (US): Recognized in September, emphasizing emergency preparedness for individuals and communities.
- World Alzheimer’s Month: A global campaign to raise awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and challenge associated stigma.
September National Weeks 2024
- National Suicide Prevention Week: Usually in the first or second week of September, focuses on raising awareness about suicide prevention and mental health.
- National Child Passenger Safety Week: Typically in the third week of September, dedicated to promoting child passenger safety in vehicles.
- National Arts in Education Week: Celebrated in the second week of September in the US, emphasizes the importance of arts education in schools.
- National Drive Electric Week: Held in the second week of September, promotes electric vehicles and sustainable transportation.
- National Singles Week: Sometimes in the third week of September, recognizes and celebrates single individuals.
- National Farm Safety and Health Week: Commonly in the third week of September, raises awareness about farm safety and health practices.
- National Rehabilitation Awareness Week: Often observed in the third week of September, highlights the importance of rehabilitation services and support.
- National Employ Older Workers Week: Generally in the fourth week of September, emphasizes the value and contributions of older workers.
- National Deaf Awareness Week: Celebrated in the last week of September, promotes awareness about the Deaf community and their achievements.
- Banned Books Week: Generally in the last week of September, advocates for the freedom to read and opposes censorship.