Last Updated on May 27, 2023
The cheese and the cakes are the perfect combinations to melt the hearts. The well-baked cheesecakes invite cake lovers to fall in love with them. The creamy and cheesy cakes’ sight makes the taste buds melt, and the heart desire to taste the yummy cheesecakes. The cheesecakes are loved by children and adults alike. The decorative cheesecakes look lovely and cute, and they capture the sight of children. Cheesecakes are a part of every celebration, and they have a day dedicated to being celebrated.
History of National Cheesecake Day
The national cheesecake day is celebrated on July 30th. It is popular in The United States of America and a few other countries around the world. The creator and the history of the creation of the national cheesecake day are not known. It is known that national cheesecake day got its popularity in 1985.
History of Cheesecakes
- The history of cheesecakes dates back to ancient Greece. The ancient recipe included flour, honey, and cheese. The historical archives say that cheesecakes were fed to the Greek athletes during the Olympics in 776 BC.
- Eggs and proper baking methods were introduced when the Romans conquered ancient Greece.
- In 1872 a dairy farmer in New York made the creamy cheese that is available in the market today. The creamy cheese was created unintentionally when he tried to replicate the French cheese called the Neufchatel.
- In the 1900s, the recipe of New York cheesecake was created by Arnold Reuben, who is an immigrant from Germany. He was much intrigued by the cheese pie that was served to him and created the yummy cheesecakes.
- The New York cheesecake gained its popularity, and several states in The United States of America came up with their own version.
What should we do on National Cheesecake Day?
The bakery will be the celebrity of the national cheesecake day. The favorite cheesecakes must be purchased from the popular bakery to enjoy the day with family and friends.
The occasion of national cheesecake day is to celebrate and have fun with friends and family. It will be amazing to bake a preferred recipe of cheesecake along with family and friends to enjoy the day. Cheesecake lovers can get innovative and decorate their homes to have a wonderful evening with cheesecakes.
Why should we celebrate National Cheesecake Day?
Cheesecakes give joy, and they are yummy. They make every occasion a wonderful one, and they deserve a day to be celebrated. The cheesecakes have a long history, and the recipes got evolved over the centuries. Let the national cheesecake day be a tribute to all those who were the cause for such a wonderful recipe.
Cheesecakes are baked in different styles. Creamy cheese or cottage cheese can be used depending upon the recipe. The cheesecakes are yummy in all styles. Each style is unique, and each person will have their own preference. So, let them be celebrated for being yummy and the best.
When is National Cheesecake Day?